Tuesday, November 3, 2009

9 Months

Yay for mommy & daddy surviving another month with Aubrey and Anthony! That is actually wrong of me to say because these two are so much fun and we fall more in love with them everyday :)

What does 9 months mean for Aubrey and Anthony... I am gonna recap what both of them are now doing


Teeth
Aubrey has two bottom teeth
Anthony has 6 teeth - 4 on top and 2 on the bottom (and they are
sharp!)

Mobility

Both of them can pull themselves up to a kneeling position and Aubrey is so close to pulling up into a standing position. Both of their cribs are at the lowest position now.
They both can sit, crawl and stand.

Personalities

Aubrey has really blossomed this month. She is still my serious one but she has started to laugh and smile so much more. She is turning into my photogenic baby and will put on a huge grin as soon as she sees a camera. I think she learned that from her cousin Kristin.
Anthony is still my mush. Cuddling, snuggling and laughing are still his most favorite things to do. And he always knows just what to do to put a smile on his parents face.


Favorites
Right now the two of them LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba. As soon as they hear the theme from the show and see DJ Lance, Muno, Foofa, Brobbie, Tutti or Plex they start smiling and bouncing. I thought I would be anti tv until they were at least 2 but we caught this show by accident one afternoon and they got so excited. So now we watch about 15 minutes of the show during each bottle - it's our guilty pleasure in life ;)
Both of them love to play with Sulley. They love to stick their hands out of their crib or the baby jail and have Sulley come over and lick their fingers.

We also had our 9 Month Well Baby Visit and they are still huge!


Aubrey

Height: 28" (68th %)
Weight: 20lbs 2oz (74th %)
Head: 45cm (80th %)

Anthony
Height: 29" (76th %)
Weight: 21lbs 7oz (66th %)
Head: 44cm (16th %)


3 comments:

Liz said...

yay for 9 months, big babies and everything else that goes along with it. Enjoy!! I know it's hard work but they grow so fast. I am missing the baby stage a bit. Def. not scratching any itches that is for sure! :)

Mandee said...

Your babies are beautiful! I can only imagine how much fun you must have with them! I'm sure life can be pretty hectic with twins though as well. :)

I found your blog at MBC! I'm your newest follower! I can't wait to read more about your little cuties!!!! LOVE the halloween costumes!!!! :)

Feel free to stop by and sign up for some of my fun giveaways http://raisingmy4sons.com (More coming soon!)

Madison {Life Happens During Naptime} said...

Your babies are PRECIOUS! Oh my goodness. Those are some of the cutest twins I have ever seen. Congrats!

Found you from MBC! I'm a new follower =)

Madison {www.LifeHappensDuringNaptime.com}